We have been supplying customers with storage containers for over 40 years, during this time we have worked hard to put together a fantastic range at competitive prices. Our range of storage bins and boxes have been chosen to suit a variety of environments and working practices. If you need help selecting the right product we have a friendly team of product experts to help you – call us on 0800 652 6000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why shop at Key?
Free next day deliveryon thousands of lines
Free returnsarranged by us
40 years in businesswe're here for you
30 day guaranteefor peace of mind
Gold trusted merchantawarded by Feefo 2016
How do I choose the right storage containers?
Storage containers play a crucial part in many businesses. Whether you’re looking to store small parts, merchandise, archive important documents or store hazardous goods we’re sure you’ll find what you’re looking for in our storage range.
If you’re not sure where to begin, browse the categories above or alternatively we’ve put together a few points to think about below as you enter the wonderful world of storage containers…
- If you’re storing important paperwork or fabric that could be discoloured by sunlight, bare in mind that not all boxes will protect against this. Some of our Really Useful plastic boxes protect against sunlight. Read here for more information.
- If you need to conveniently identify the contents, opt for a transparent plastic box or browse our plastic jars and pots suitable for food, depending on the items you want to store.
- Working in extreme conditions? No problem. Our range of Really Useful Boxes are rated for working temperatures of –15°C to +80°C.
- For small parts required on production lines, we have a large range of picking or storage bins, in various sizes and pack options. They come in budget or premium options, and if you require something heavy duty we have galvanized steel tote pans.
- Depending on how you want to store the picking bins, you can choose from lockable cabinets for security, to wall mounted or mobile louvre panels for maximum convenience whilst working.
- Euro containers or attached lid containers are perfect for distribution. Many have interlocking lids and are made from impact resistant plastic for maximum protection when moving goods. Tamperproof security seals can also be added for extra security.
- For those industries who deal with hazardous liquids and materials, we have a range of safety cans and containers which are suitable for storing chemicals and flammables.
Need more advice?
For more great tips online, check out our blogs:
- 5 unique features of plastic storage boxes
- Choosing the right size storage box online
- Five Things to Consider Before Buying Your Storage Containers
If you're still not sure where to start and could do with a helping hand, get in touch. Our friendly team are more than happy to help. Contact us on 0800 652 6000 or email us at email@example.com. We'll be more than happy to help you choose the right product for your business.