Penguin Office Chair with Lumbar Pump
Click and drag to spin
- Over-sized seat and backrest maximises support to aid good posture throughout the day.
- Lumbar pump allows user to personalise lumbar shaping to further positive spinal support.
- Asynchronous mechanism and torsion control enable user to recline seat for comfort.
- Integral seat slide allows simple adjustment of the depth of the seat pan, particularly helpful for taller users.
- Physio-approved design, suitable for up to 8 hours usage per day.
- Suitable for users up to 18 stone weight capacity.
- Available in red, grey or blue upholstery options.
- 5 year component guarantee.
- Armrests available as additional purchase.
- Complies with BS 7176 : 2007 for Medium Hazard (Not for private use in a domestic dwelling)
|Product Name||Penguin Office Chair with Lumbar Pump|
|Sold by||1 PCE|
|Back height (mm)||600 mm|
|Seating width (mm)||500 mm|
|Seating depth (mm)||500 mm|
|Seat Min. height (mm)||460 mm|
|Seat Max. height (mm)||590 mm|
|Seating time (h)||8 h|
|Back width (mm)||490 mm|
|Permanent contact mechanism||yes|
|Adjustable seat height||yes|
|Max. weight supported (st)||18 st|
|Adjustable seat mechanism||yes|
|Knee tilt adjustment||no|
|Adjustable lumber support (postair)||yes|
|Back height adjustment||yes|
|Adjustable weight mechanism||yes|