You may also be interested in…
Permanent contact mechanism for the adjustment of the back rest which is lockable in various positions.
- Special intervertebral disc seat design which gives optimal support of the pelvic area.
- Height adjustable seating controlled by safety gas lift mechanism allows user to set to desired working height between 420-550mm.
- Contoured backrest gives great support to the spinal column and offers lumbar support.
- Adjustable backrest height is controlled via raster mechanism.
- Seat slide mechanism allows user to adjust seat depth position - especially helpful for taller users.
- Permanent contract mechanism allows for simple, comfortable recline and the option to lock in various seating positions.
- Black polyamide base with 5 braked twin-wheel safety castors for use on carpet floors.
- Adjustable armrests allows for further user personalisation to maximise comfort and ergonomic support.
- Suitable for up to 8 hours daily usage.
- Accommoates users up to 17 stone weight capacity.
- Complies with BS 7176 : 2007 for Low Hazard (Not for private use in a domestic dwelling)
|Product Name||Partridge Ergonomic Spine Support Chair Black|
|Sold by||1 Piece|
|Maximum seat height (mm)||550 mm|
|Seat depth (mm)||450 mm|
|Tilt Tension Control||no|
|Seat width (mm)||450 mm|
|Seat Height Adjustment||yes|
|Usage time (h)||8 hours|
|Back width (mm)||450 mm|
|Armrest Height Adjustment||no|
|Minimum seat height (mm)||420 mm|
|Back height (mm)||600 mm|
|Maximum weight (st)||17 Stone|
|Back Height Adjustment||yes|
|Sliding Seat Mechanism||no|