Whether you need regular office supplies or larger office equipment then we have it all. At Key we stock a range of office machines, furniture and supplies that can help with the job. All our products are chosen for their ability to withstand heavy regular use in busy office environments.
How do I choose the right products for my office?
This department is packed full of office supplies, equipment and furniture. For topping up your stationery cupboard through to revamping your entire office space, you’ll find what you’re looking for in these pages.
Most of the categories are pretty self-explanatory, but here’s a quick buyer’s guide to what you’ll find in our three most popular office categories…
All offices need to provide seating for their staff and visitors. In the office seating category we stock chairs for every eventuality including stacking chairs, folding varieties and a wide range of desk chairs. Here are a few things to think about as you choose:
- If you’re after an everyday desk chair, suitable for office work, choose a hardwearing model with a high recommended sitting time. Think about ergonomic design and if it’s adjustable to the user’s specific needs.
- Managers’ chairs should look the part and be really comfortable to sit on. Consider all the user-friendly features above, as well as whether you’d like to go for a smarter looking seat.
- Some chairs at the office won’t get used very often. If you need occasional seating for conferences, meetings etc., perhaps think about stacking and folding options. Keep these chairs tucked out of the way when not in use, ready to become practical seating at a moment’s notice.
When you look through the office seating options, be sure to check the sitting time of each chair and match this to the user’s needs. A high-intensity job with a lot of desk-time, for example, will require a chair with a greater sitting time than an occasional-use model.
This popular section is home to all the ‘big stuff’ you need in an office. Desks, bookcases, computer workstations…you’ll find a great range of each of these products amongst countless other pieces of office furniture.
When you choose your office furniture think carefully about:
- Who will use it and if they have particular requirements.
- What it will be used for and if it is the best match for the job. For example, make sure a bookcase is big enough to house your many folders.
- Whether aesthetics are important. Picture how your whole office space will look as you choose your new products.
The first thing to think about when choosing your office cupboard is ‘what are you going to keep in it?’ Different cupboards in our range have been designed with different items in mind.
- Get organised and ensure documents are close-to-hand with a filing cabinet.
- Keep stationery, tools or other bits and bobs in a well-organised drawer unit.
- Store folders or other larger items in a more traditional cupboard or desk-tidy unit.
- Choose an office cupboard with a lock if you want to limit access.
Of course, these are guides to just three of our ‘office’ categories. They’re a great place to start, but why not browse the full range and kit out your whole office today?