Kingfisher 24 Hour Ergonomic Office Chair
- High spec design ensures chair is suitable for 24 hour daily usage.
- Backrest complete with lumbar pump to allow user to adjust the ergonomic lower back support.
- Fully upholstered with hard-wearing fabric to minimise wear and tear.
- Ratchet backrest moulds around the user's spinal profile for maximum thoracic comfort.
- Heavy duty asynchronous reclining mechanism allows seat and backrests to be adjusted independently.
- Integral torsion control enables customisation to support users of all various sizes.
- Seat slide mechanism enables seat depth to be adjusted, particularly to support taller users.
- Armrests are fully height and width adjustable.
- Classic five star base with hooded swivel castors.
- Heavy duty design ensures this chair is suitable for users up to 24 stone weight capacity.
- Available in blue or grey fabric upholstery.
- 5 year component guarantee and 2 year fabric guarantee.
- Complies with BS 7176 : 2007 for Medium Hazard (Not for private use in a domestic dwelling)
|Product Name||Kingfisher 24 Hour Ergonomic Office Chair|
|Sold by||1 PCE|
|Back height (mm)||580 mm|
|Seating width (mm)||510 mm|
|Seating depth (mm)||510 mm|
|Seat Min. height (mm)||485 mm|
|Seat Max. height (mm)||585 mm|
|Adjustable lumber support (postair)||yes|
|Type of armrest adjustment||Height Adjustable|
|Knee tilt adjustment||no|
|Adjustable seat mechanism||yes|
|Adjustable weight mechanism||yes|
|Permanent contact mechanism||yes|
|Adjustable seat height||yes|
|Back width (mm)||490 mm|
|Max. weight supported (st)||24 st|
|Seating time (h)||24 h|