- Pivoting backrest that automatically adjusts to the needs of the spine.
- Designed to mimic the body's natural contours whilst decreasing pressure point loads for added comfort and support.
- Cushions are built to maximise comfort for four hours, rather than the industry standard four minutes.
- Eliminates the need for mechanisms through automatic adjusted recline.
- Adjustable arm rests attached to the back of the chair for ultimate comfort and support during recline.
- Greenguard certified.
- Made predominantly of aluminium.
- Recycled content: 43% post-consumer, 19% pre-consumer.
- 90% recyclable.
- 15 year guarantee.
- 5 year guarantee for fabric/cushions and arm pads.
- Complies with BS 7176 : 2007 for Medium Hazard (Not for private use in a domestic dwelling)
|Product Name||Humanscale Freedom Task Chair|
|Sold by||1 PCE|
|Seating width (mm)||535 mm|
|Seating depth (mm)||470 mm|
|Seat Min. height (mm)||850 mm|
|Seat Max. height (mm)||1055 mm|
|Type of armrest adjustment||Height Adjustable|
|Adjustable seat height||yes|
|Adjustable weight mechanism||yes|
|Adjustable lumber support (postair)||yes|
|Customer warranty||15 years|
|Max. weight supported (st)||23 st|
|Weight (kg)||19.5 kg|
|Back Min. height (mm)||850 mm|
|Back Max. height (mm)||1055 mm|
|Seating time (h)||24 h|
|Back width (mm)||535 mm|