- Incorporates Humanscale's tri-panel mesh backrest and weight sensitive recline, eliminating the need for mechanisms and providing a personalised user experience.
- A Neils Diffrient design with an aim to achieve a fully functional chair with minimal resources.
- Adjustable arm rests attached to the back of the chair for ultimate comfort and support during recline.
- Lightweight chair through replacing the traditional cushion seat with low-abrasion, non-stretch mesh.
- 15 year guarantee on seating.
- 5 year guarantee on all fabric/cushions and arm pads.
- Recycled content: 20% pre-consumer, 2% post-consumer.
- Complies with BS 7176 : 2007 for Medium Hazard (Not for private use in a domestic dwelling)
|Product Name||Humanscale Diffrient World Chair|
|Sold by||1 PCE|
|Back Min. height (mm)||905 mm|
|Back Max. height (mm)||1029 mm|
|Seating width (mm)||495 mm|
|Seat Min. depth (mm)||400 mm|
|Seat Max. depth (mm)||469 mm|
|Seat Min. height (mm)||371 mm|
|Seat Max. height (mm)||495 mm|
|Max. weight supported (st)||23 st|
|Back width (mm)||470 mm|
|Seating time (h)||24 h|
|Weight (kg)||14 kg|
|Type of armrest adjustment||Height Adjustable|
|Adjustable seat mechanism||yes|
|Customer warranty||15 years|
|Adjustable seat height||yes|
|Adjustable lumber support (postair)||yes|
|Adjustable weight mechanism||yes|
|Permanent contact mechanism||yes|