- Unique linear design creates contemporary, eye-catching design.
- Utilises Humanscale's revolutionary form-sensing mesh technology, the tri-panel backrest moulds around the user's spinal profile to offer maximum ergonomic support and comfort.
- Weight-sensitive, self-locking recline to automatically adjust to each user and eliminates the need for levers and handles.
- Automatically pivoting backrest offers perfect comfort and support in all positions.
- Unique design armrests attached to the back of the chair providing support with every move.
- Modular design allows for future customisation and simple tailoring in later life.
- Shaped seat cushion sculpted to fit the body's natural contours to enhance ergonomic comfort.
- Finished with high-performance textiles and meshes to complement the chair's design and style.
- Environmentally-conscious construction utilising recyclable aluminium and simple disassembly.
- Supports users between 5'0-6'4 and 7-21 stone weight.
- Available in a selection of sm
|Product Name||Humanscale Diffrient Smart Chair|
|Sold by||1 PCE|
|Back Min. height (mm)||984 mm|
|Back Max. height (mm)||1092 mm|
|Seating width (mm)||489 mm|
|Seat Min. depth (mm)||400 mm|
|Seat Max. depth (mm)||451 mm|
|Seat Min. height (mm)||413 mm|
|Seat Max. height (mm)||579 mm|
|Weight (kg)||18.3 kg|
|Seating time (h)||24 h|
|Adjustable seat height||yes|
|Customer warranty||15 years|
|Adjustable weight mechanism||yes|
|Adjustable lumber support (postair)||yes|
|Back width (mm)||470 mm|
|Max. weight supported (st)||21 st|
|Permanent contact mechanism||yes|