- Responds to the sitter and adapts to the contours of the body providing a tailored user sitting experience.
- Provides automatic lumbar support for every user through Humanscale's form-sensing mesh technology.
- Designed to perfectly complement the Diffrient Smart and Diffrient World task chair range.
- Occasional's urethane arms are designed to resist damage.
- Capable of stacking up to five chairs high.
- 15 year guarantee.
- 5 year guarantee on all fabric, cushions and arm pads.
- Complies with BS 7176 : 2007 for Medium Hazard (Not for private use in a domestic dwelling)
|Product Name||Humanscale Diffrient Occasional Chair|
|Sold by||1 PCE|
|Seating width (mm)||590 mm|
|Seating depth (mm)||932 mm|
|Seating height (mm)||440 mm|
|Back height (mm)||492 mm|
|Adjustable lumber support (postair)||yes|
|Customer warranty||15 years|
|Type of base||Cantilever|
|Weight (kg)||9.8 kg|
|Back width (mm)||590 mm|
|Max. weight supported (st)||23 st|