Small robust cabinet to safely store and segregate flammable substances. Complete with leak-proof sump
- Manufactured from 0.9mm thick steel.
- Perforated shelves to allow excellent drainage into a liquid tight sump tray.
- 80mm deep removable sump tray to contain any spillages.
- Fully welded sealed base prevents leakage at ground level.
- Designed to withstand the early minutes of exposure to fire.
- Chrome handle with 2 point lock for enhanced protection allows limited access for authorised personnel only.
- GHS COSHH flammable label included, displayed on the cabinet.
- Height adjustable shelf trays.
- Accommodates different size storage containers.
- Supplied with 2 keys.
- High visibility epoxy powder coated yellow finish.
- Conforms to COSHH, Health and Safety Executive Guide HSG51 and DSEAR 2002.