Large robust COSHH cabinet suitable for the storage and segregation of flammable substances.
- 0.9mm thick steel, designed to maintain its integrity during the early minutes of exposure to fire.
- 2-point lock with chrome handle, ensures access is limited to authorised personnel.
- GHS COSHH flammable label supplied on the cabinet.
- Perforated shelves allow spillages to drain into a liquid tight sump tray.
- 80mm deep removable sump tray to contain any spillages.
- Fully sealed base with point welding, to prevent leakage at ground level.
- Height adjustable shelf trays, to accommodate different size storage containers.
- Supplied with 2 keys.
- High visibility epoxy powder coated yellow finish.
- Conforms to COSHH, Health and Safety Executive Guide HSG51 and DSEAR 2002.
|Product Name||COSHH Yellow Flammable Storage Cabinet 1815x915x459mm|
|Sold by||1 Piece|
|Sump capacity (L)||27 L|
|Weight (kg)||80 kg|
|Height (mm)||1815 mm|
|Depth (mm)||459 mm|
|Width (mm)||915 mm|
|Number of shelves||3|
|Shelf capacity UDL (kg)||100 kg|