You may also be interested in…
Rapid 1 industrial strength shelving with weight capacity of 610kg. Ideal for file storage.
- Completely boltless – simply tap sections together to assemble using the rubber mallet provided.
- Adjustable shelves in 38mm increments.
- High density chipboard shelves with max shelf capacity of up to 610kg.
- Chipboard shelves are 15mm thick for bays under 610mm deep and 16mm thick for bays over 610mm deep.
- Steel posts are 2mm thick, punched with slots to allow for beam sections to interlock for a secure structure.
- Long lasting powder coated finish.
- Load capacity F.E.M certified - tested to establish safe working loads.
- Self assembly required.
- Tie plates available – join 2 bays together for extra stability (ref: 140R022N).
- Free design, advice and quotes available for this range. Call the team on 0800 652 6000.
4 x 3050 mm steel uprights – each with plastic feet and top caps.
4 x 15mm or 16mm thick chipboard shelves.
Free assembly mallet*, assembly instructions and safety weight loading labels.
Note: *1 free rubber mallet per order.
|Product Name||Extra Heavy Duty Shelving - 3050x1830mm Blue & Grey|
|Sold by||1 Piece|
|Width (mm)||1830 mm|
|Shelf capacity UDL (kg)||610 kg|
|Number of shelves||6|
|Height (mm)||3050 mm|