You may also be interested in…
Rapid 1 – ideal for regular picking and document storage. Industrial strength bays with 610Kg capacity.
- Easy boltless assembly - frames and beams simply clip together and only require the supplied rubber mallet.
- Ideal for bulk storage and heavy cartons.
- Adjustable shelves – can be configured every 38mm.
- High density chipboard shelves with max capacity of 610kg.
- Chipboard shelves are 15mm thick for bays under 610mm deep and 16mm thick for bays over 610mm deep.
- Steel posts are 2mm thick, punched with slots to allow for beam sections to interlock for a secure structure.
- Hardwearing powder coated finish.
- Load capacity F.E.M certified - tested to establish safe working loads.
- Supplied flat-packed.
- 2 bays can be joined together with optional tie plates for extra stability (ref: 140R022N).
- Need a hand? Free design, advice and quotes available. For details call the team on 0800 652 6000.
4 x 3050 mm steel uprights – each with plastic feet and top caps.
6 x 15mm or 16mm thick chipboard shelves.
Free assembly mallet*, assembly instructions and safety weight loading labels.
Note: *1 free rubber mallet per order.
|Product Name||Extra Heavy Duty Shelving - 3050x1830mm Blue and Orange|
|Sold by||1 Piece|
|Height (mm)||3050 mm|
|Number of shelves||6|
|Width (mm)||1830 mm|
|Shelf capacity UDL (kg)||610 kg|