You may also be interested in…
Rapid 1 - Ideal for bulk storage. 500kg shelf capacity UDL.
- Simple boltless assembly - frames and beams simply clip together and only require a rubber mallet.
- Shelves adjustable by 38mm increments, even when built.
- High density chipboard shelves with max shelf capacity of 500Kg per shelf UDL.
- Chipboard shelves are 15mm thick for bays under 610mm deep and 16mm thick for bays over 610mm deep.
- Steel posts are 2mm thick, punched with slots to allow for beam sections to interlock for a secure structure.
- Hardwearing powder coated finish.
- Load capacity F.E.M certified - tested to establish safe working loads.
- Supplied flat-packed.
- 2 bays can be joined together with optional tie plates for extra stability (ref: 140R022N).
- Free design, advice and quotes available for this range. For details call 0800 652 6000.
4 x 2440 mm steel uprights – each with plastic feet and top caps.
4 x 15mm or 16mm thick chipboard shelves.
Free assembly mallet*, assembly instructions and safety weight loading labels.
Note: *1 free rubber mallet per order.
|Product Name||Extra Heavy Duty Shelving - 2440x2440mm Blue & Grey|
|Sold by||1 Piece|
|Shelf capacity UDL (kg)||500 kg|
|Width (mm)||2440 mm|
|Height (mm)||2440 mm|
|Number of shelves||4|