You may also be interested in…
Rapid 1 industrial strength shelving with a weight capacity of 610kg. Ideal for heavy cartons.
- Boltless assembly - frames and beams simply clip together. Free rubber mallet also supplied.
- Shelves adjustable in 38mm increments, even when built.
- Chipboard shelves are 15mm thick for bays under 610mm deep and 16mm thick for bays over 610mm deep.
- High density chipboard shelves with max shelf capacity of 610kg UDL.
- Steel posts are 2mm thick, punched with slots to allow for beam sections to interlock for a secure structure.
- Durable powder coated finish.
- F.E.M certified - test to establish safe working load capacities.
- Supplied flat-packed.
- Join 2 bays together with optional tie plates for extra stability (ref: 140R022N).
- Free design, advice and quotes available for this range. Call 0800 652 6000.
4 x 2440 mm steel uprights – each with plastic feet and top caps.
4 x 15mm or 16mm thick chipboard shelves.
Free assembly mallet*, assembly instructions and safety weight loading labels.
Note: *1 free rubber mallet per order.
|Product Name||Extra Heavy Duty Shelving - 2440x1830mm Blue & Grey|
|Sold by||1 Piece|
|Number of shelves||4|
|Shelf capacity UDL (kg)||610 kg|
|Width (mm)||1830 mm|
|Height (mm)||2440 mm|