You may also be interested in…
Ideal for document storage and heavy loads. Rapid 1 – 610kg capacity industrial strength shelving bays.
- Quick and easy boltless assembly - only requires the provided rubber mallet.
- Ideal for regular picking and file storage.
- High density chipboard shelves with max capacity of 610kg.
- Chipboard shelves are 15mm thick for bays under 610mm deep and 16mm thick for bays over 610mm deep.
- Adjustable shelves - every 38mm.
- Steel posts are 2mm thick, punched with slots to allow for beam sections to interlock for a secure structure.
- Scratch resistant powder coated finish.
- Load capacity tested to establish safe working loads – F.E.M certified.
- Supplied flat-packed.
- To provide extra stability 2 bays can be joined together with optional tie plates (ref: 140R022N).
- Free design, advice and quotes available. Call today on 0800 652 6000.
4 x 2440 mm steel uprights – each with plastic feet and top caps.
4 x 15mm or 16mm thick chipboard shelves.
Free assembly mallet*, assembly instructions and safety weight loading labels.
Note: *1 free rubber mallet per order.
|Product Name||Extra Heavy Duty Shelving - 2440x1830mm Blue and Orange|
|Sold by||1 Piece|
|Width (mm)||1830 mm|
|Shelf capacity UDL (kg)||610 kg|
|Number of shelves||4|
|Height (mm)||2440 mm|