You may also be interested in…
Rapid 1 shelving with a weight capacity of 500kg per shelf UDL. Ideal for regular picking.
- Boltless racking - frames and beams simply tap together using the provided rubber mallet.
- Shelves can be adjusted every 38mm to suit every storage need.
- High density chipboard shelves with max shelf capacity of up to 500kg.
- Chipboard shelves are 15mm thick for bays under 610mm deep and 16mm thick for bays over 610mm deep.
- Steel posts are 2mm thick, punched with slots to allow for beam sections to interlock for a secure structure.
- Long-lasting powder coated finish.
- Load capacity F.E.M certified - tested to establish safe working loads.
- Self assembly required.
- 2 bays can be joined together for extra stability with optional tie plates (ref: 140R022N).
- Need help? Free design, advice and quotes available for this range. Call 0800 652 6000 to speak to the team.
4 x 1980 mm steel uprights – each with plastic feet and top caps.
4 x 15mm or 16mm thick chipboard shelves.
Free assembly mallet*, assembly instructions and safety weight loading labels.
Note: *1 free rubber mallet per order.
|Product Name||Extra Heavy Duty Shelving - 1980x2440mm Blue & Grey|
|Sold by||1 Piece|
|Width (mm)||2440 mm|
|Shelf capacity UDL (kg)||500 kg|
|Number of shelves||4|
|Height (mm)||1980 mm|