You may also be interested in…
Industrial strength Rapid 1 bays with a 500Kg UDL shelf capacity. Perfect for wide loads and heavy...
- Boltless assembly - quick and easy to assemble. Simply clip together.
- Ideal for regular picking and bulk storage.
- High density chipboard shelves can be adjusted every 38mm to suit every storage need.
- Chipboard shelves are 15mm thick for bays under 610mm deep and 16mm thick for bays over 610mm deep.
- Max capacity of 500kg – incredibly strong.
- Steel posts are 2mm thick, punched with slots to allow for beam sections to interlock for a secure structure.
- Hardwearing, scratch resistant powder coated finish.
- F.E.M certified – load capacity tested to establish safe working loads.
- Supplied flat-packed.
- Tie plates are available to secure 2 bays together (ref: 140R022N).
- Free design, advice and quotes available. For details call the team on 0800 652 6000.
4 x 1980mm steel uprights – including plastic feet and top caps.
4 x 15mm or 16mm thick chipboard shelves.
Free assembly mallet*, assembly instructions and safety weight loading labels.
Note: *1 free rubber mallet per order.
|Product Name||Extra Heavy Duty Shelving - 1980x2440mm Blue and Orange|
|Sold by||1 Piece|
|Number of shelves||4|
|Shelf capacity UDL (kg)||500 kg|
|Width (mm)||2440 mm|
|Height (mm)||1980 mm|