You may also be interested in…
Rapid 1 580kg capacity industrial strength shelving. Ideal for wide loads.
- Simple boltless assembly – use the free rubber mallet supplied to tap the beams and uprights together.
- Shelves can be configured every 38mm to suit every storage need.
- Max shelf capacity of up to 580kg – high density chipboard.
- Chipboard shelves are 15mm thick for bays under 610mm deep and 16mm thick for bays over 610mm deep.
- Steel posts are 2mm thick, punched with slots to allow for beam sections to interlock for a secure structure.
- Hardwearing powder coated finish.
- Tested to establish safe working loads - F.E.M certified.
- Supplied flat-packed.
- 2 bays can be joined together with optional tie plates for extra stability (ref: 140R022N).
- Free design, advice and quotes available for this range – call 0800 652 6000.
4 x 1980 mm steel uprights – each with plastic feet and top caps.
4 x 15mm or 16mm thick chipboard shelves.
Free assembly mallet*, assembly instructions and safety weight loading labels.
Note: *1 free rubber mallet per order.
|Product Name||Extra Heavy Duty Shelving - 1980x2134mm Blue & Grey|
|Sold by||1 Piece|
|Number of shelves||4|
|Shelf capacity UDL (kg)||580 kg|
|Width (mm)||2134 mm|
|Height (mm)||1980 mm|