You may also be interested in…
There are 6 different options for this product
Sold by 1 Piece
Industrial strength Rapid 1 bays with shelving loads of 610-720Kg. Ideal for bulk storage.
- Quick, easy boltless assembly – simply tap frames and beams together using the rubber mallet provided.
- Ideal for heavy cartons.
- High density chipboard shelves with max capacity of 720kg. – can be moved in 38mm increments even when built.
- Chipboard shelves are 15mm thick for bays under 610mm deep and 16mm thick for bays over 610mm deep.
- Steel posts are 2mm thick, punched with slots to allow for beam sections to interlock for a secure structure.
- Long-lasting powder coated finish.
- Load capacity F.E.M certified - tested to establish safe working loads
- Supplied flat-packed.
- Join 2 bays together with optional tie plates for extra stability (ref: 140R022N).
- Free design, advice and quotes available for this range. Call the team on 0800 652 6000.
4 x 1980 mm steel uprights – with plastic feet and top caps.
4 x 15mm or 16mm thick chipboard shelves.
Free assembly mallet*, assembly instructions and safety weight loading labels.
Note: *1 free rubber mallet per order.
|Product Name||Extra Heavy Duty Shelving - 1980x1830mm Blue & Orange|
|Sold by||1 Piece|
|Number of shelves||4|
|Width (mm)||1830 mm|
|Height (mm)||1980 mm|