You may also be interested in…
Rapid 1 - ideal for regular picking and heavy loads. Industrial strength bays with a shelving load of...
- Completely boltless assembly, frames and beams clip together – only requires the provided rubber mallet.
- Ideal for regular picking and heavy loads.
- High density chipboard shelves with max capacity of 640kg.
- Chipboard shelves are 15mm thick for bays under 610mm deep and 16mm thick for bays over 610mm deep.
- Shelves can be moved 38mm to suit every storage need.
- Steel posts are 2mm thick, punched with slots to allow for beam sections to interlock for a secure structure.
- Hardwearing powder coated finish.
- Tested to establish safe working loads – load capacity F.E.M certified.
- Supplied flat-packed.
- Tie plates available to join 2 bays together for extra stability (ref: 140R022N).
- Free design, advice and quotes available for this range – call 0800 652 6000.
4 x 1980 mm Steel uprights – with plastic feet and top caps included.
4 x 15mm or 6mm thick chipboard shelves.
Free assembly mallet*, assembly instructions and safety weight loading labels.
Note: *1 free rubber mallet per order.
|Product Name||Extra Heavy Duty Shelving - 1980x1525mm Blue and Orange|
|Sold by||1 Piece|
|Width (mm)||1525 mm|
|Shelf capacity UDL (kg)||640 kg|
|Number of shelves||4|
|Height (mm)||1980 mm|