Cupboards & Lockers
How do I choose the right cupboards and lockers?
Whether you need a cupboard to lock hazardous materials safely away, lockers for a staffroom, a filing cabinet to help with admin or any other kind of cupboard or locker for your business, you’ve come to the right place!
There are so many uses for cupboards and lockers; it can be tricky to choose the best product for a particular situation. Browse the categories above or read on for our handy guide to help you out…
- If you need a cupboard for office equipment, we’ve got plenty to choose from. The obvious first thing to decide is ‘what do you want to keep in your cupboard?’ We stock products specifically designed for folders or files as well as useful drawer units which are perfect for stationery. Head straight to the office cupboards department and get browsing!
- Are you in the market for a locker? If so, we’ve got a few pointers to help you choose the best model. Firstly, think about locker size – don’t choose an unnecessarily large one that will take up the whole staffroom, but make sure it’s big enough for its purpose. Consider the type of lock you’d like, whether you want sloping tops and/or seats, vents or even an antibacterial coating.
- Our range of cloakroom equipment has sneaked its way into the ‘cupboards and lockers’ department but all these products go brilliantly with our lockers so we’ll let them off. Kit out your whole cloakroom with hooks, hangers, seats and much more.
The cupboards category is bursting will every kind of cupboard imaginable. They’ve all been organised under useful headings and a particularly exciting range is the hazardous materials storage cabinets. These require careful consideration so, if you’re in the market for one of these specialist cupboards, check out our top tips for buyers.
Hazardous materials cabinets – what to look for
Hazardous and flammable materials require very careful handling and storage. Pick a specially designed cabinet to maximise safety and minimise the risk of accidents.
In our range find COSHH products featuring:
- Perforated shelving to allow spillages to drain into.
- A liquid-tight sump at the bottom, stopping chemicals or other dangerous liquids from leaking out of the cabinet.
- A brightly coloured exterior as an obvious visual warning.
- Warning labels included.
- A metal construction designed to contain hazardous materials.
With this guide you should be well on your way to finding the right cupboard or locker for your needs but get in touch if you could use a little more help. Our friendly sales team will be more than happy to discuss your requirements and help you choose.