You may also be interested in…
Orthopaedic office chair with fitness orthoseat which moves three-dimensionally with the user's body.
- Adjustable seat height mechanism allows the user to work at most comfortable height.
- Adjustable backrest which can be locked in different positions for maximum comfort.
- Contoured shaped backrest and lumbar support for help with bad back and posture.
- Height adjustable armrests can be adjusted to suit each individual user.
- Complies with BS 7176 : 2007 for Medium Hazard (Not for private use in a domestic dwelling)
|Product Name||Cormorant Orthopaedic Office Chairs with Fitness Orthoseat|
|Sold by||1 Piece|
|Armrest Height Adjustment||Yes|
|Usage time (h)||8 hours|
|Maximum weight (st)||17 stone|
|Seat depth (mm)||450 mm|
|Seat Height Adjustment||Yes|
|Back width (mm)||450 mm|
|Back height (mm)||570 mm|
|Back Height Adjustment||Yes|
|Minimum seat height (mm)||460 mm|
|Tilt Tension Control||No|
|Maximum seat height (mm)||560 mm|
|Seat width (mm)||480 mm|
|Sliding Seat Mechanism||No|