Cleaning, Hygiene & Spill response
Our selection of cleaning, hygiene and spill response products includes everything you'll need to keep your business clean and tidy. We’ve got stock for every kind of workplace and we’re sure you’ll find the product that’s right for you. From regular consumables to one off emergency spill response kits, you'll be able to find what you need. If you’ve got any questions, contact our sales team and we’ll be happy to discuss your requirements.
How do I choose the right cleaning products?
You’ll find that we’ve categorised this department into self-explanatory sections to help you find what you need, but we thought we’d give you an extra helping hand in your quest for cleanliness. From everyday cleaning products to specialised equipment, we’ve put together a quick guide to where you’ll find the right item based on your cleaning requirements…
- Every workplace requires those staple cleaning products to keep the place spic and span. You’ll naturally find all manner of soaps and sanitizers in the liquids, soaps and disinfectants section and plenty of cleaning cloths in industrial wipes and cloths. With these essentials, you’re off to a great start.
- Once you’ve got the basics covered, do you need a vacuum cleaner to keep on standby? Everywhere needs a good vacuuming now and then and you’ll find a fantastic selection of top brands at Key. From a trusty little red Henry through to industrial wet and dry vacuums, there’s something for every workplace in our vacuum cleaners section.
- Taking cleaning to another level, if you want to carry out a thorough clean, have a look at the products in our floor polishers and pressure washers and steam cleaners sections. These machines make seriously short work of otherwise tricky cleaning tasks and could be worth the investment.
- What if your workplace needs a little more specialist cleaning than the average office? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Our absorbent materials section is about more than cloths. You’ll find all manner of products for all manner of spills, from absorbent mats and granules to pillows and rolls. That persistent leak has met its match!
- If you’re faced with a sudden spill and need to react quickly, you’ll be glad that you invested in a product from the spill kits section. Head there now and keep an easy-to-grab spill kit on standby for the next time you need it.
- Once you’ve got all your cleaning products sorted, how are you going to store and carry them around? cleaning trolleys are quite simply made for the job and allow quick and simple transportation of all those essential cleansers and cloths. Browse this section if you think the person responsible for cleaning might appreciate a little help.
- Finally, it’s important to make sure people around your premises stay safe while there’s cleaning going on. A beautifully cleaned floor is all very well but you don’t want people to slip as it dries. Choose a floor sign and do your best to avoid unfortunate cleaning-related accidents.
This little guide has highlighted a few of our products and hopefully helped you to navigate the category based on your workplace’s needs. There’s plenty to discover so why not spend some time browsing to fill your whole cleaning cupboard with great products?
If you need any more help choosing the right items, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our friendly sales team on 0800 652 6000. Happy cleaning!