A versatile shelving system used for hand loading applications. Accommodates most industrial, commercial and retail storage requirements.
- Simple boltless assembly - frames and beams simply clip together and only require a soft head hammer.
- Shelves adjustable by 38mm increments, even when built.
- 3, 4 or 5 16mm high density chipboard shelves.
- 2mm European structural quality steel.
- Hardwearing powder coated finish.
- 2 bays can be joined together with optional tie plates for extra stability (ref: 141R022N).
- 4 steel uprights – each with plastic floor protectors.
- Indicated number of shelf levels and support beams necessary for assembly.
- Required number of steel end frame connector bars.
- Required number of 16mm chipboard shelves.
- Protective feet and top caps.
- Free assembly mallet, assembly instructions and safety weight loading labels.
Note: Wall ties recommended for use with bays over 2000mm high.