A versatile shelving system used for hand loading applications. Accommodates most industrial, commercial and retail storage requirements.
- Simple boltless assembly - frames and beams simply clip together and only require a rubber mallet.
- Shelves adjustable by 38mm increments, even when built.
- High density chipboard shelves with max shelf capacity of up to 340kg.
- 2mm European structural quality steel.
- Hardwearing powder coated finish.
- Load capacity TUV certified - test to establish safe working loads.
- Supplied flat-packed.
- 2 bays can be joined together with optional tie plates for extra stability (ref: 141R022N).
- 4 x steel uprights – each with plastic feet and top caps.
- 16mm thick chipboard shelves.
- Free assembly mallet, assembly instructions and safety weight loading labels.
Note: Wall ties recommended for use with bays over 2000mm high.