Tools, Maintenance & Measurements
Whether it's for the office, warehouse or a factory we've got a wide range of tools including top brands such as DeWalt, Milwaukee and Ryobi . All of our products include free delivery and returns.
Why shop at Key?
Free next day deliveryon thousands of lines
Free returnsarranged by us
40 years in businesswe're here for you
30 day guaranteefor peace of mind
Gold trusted merchantawarded by Feefo 2016
How do I choose the right products?
When it comes to maintenance, you need the right tools for the job. To get you started, we’ve split this category into sections which should help you find what you’re looking for.
If you need a little more direction then say no more. We’ve put together a little guide to help you discover some of this category’s hidden gems…
Let’s start off by looking at our great range of tools:
- In the hand tools section you’ll find non-powered tools from spanners and screwdrivers to rakes, spades and hoses. It’s a great place to start in your quest for a fully maintained property, inside and out!
- If you’re after something with a little more oomph, power tools is the place for you. Find all the power tools you could ever dream of from top brands including Bosch, DeWalt and Makita.
- In the toolkits section we’ve taken the strain out of choosing individual items and put together a range of fully stocked toolkits. From portable bags packed with maintenance tools through to a full tool chest for everyday use, find a toolkit to match your business’s needs.
If you’ve sorted your own selection of tools, you’ll need somewhere to keep them:
- The tools storage section has got tool boxes, bags and cabinets of all sizes alongside wall-mountable tool panels with hooks. However you like to organise and store your tools, there’s a product waiting for you!
- If you want to take your tools with you, grab yourself a tool Bag or mobile box. A product from this range will keep your tools safe and ready for action when you’re out and about.
There’s nothing more frustrating than fully preparing for a maintenance task and then realising you’ve run out of power. The lighting and electrical section includes batteries and extension cables as well as torches and floodlights to illuminate your workspace.
You might also find that you need a measuring device to get the job done. In the measuring equipment section we’ve got weighing scales, timers, thermometers, tally counters, stopwatches, multimeters, measuring tapes and more.
Tools are all very well but you will always need a few essential extras to help get the job done.
- In maintenance and repair we’ve got an unbeatable range of lubricants, adhesives, screws, tapes and aerosols to keep things running smoothly.
- Finally, in ironmongery, we’ve got hundreds of handles, hinges, clips, catches, runners…and plenty more useful bits and bobs for odd jobs. Browse this section to find that thingamajig you’ve been looking for!
There’s plenty to discover in the tools, maintenance and measurement category. We hope this guide has helped point you in the right direction and you enjoy browsing all the sections, but please get in touch if you need any further help choosing the right product.