All deliveries to UK mainland are free of charge when you spend £30 or more. We are committed to deliver all stocked items next day when the order is placed before 4pm
Sold by 1 Piece
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we will offer a replacement or full refund providing the original goods are un-used, in their original packaging and re-saleable. Please contact our after sales department for details on 0800 652 6000.
For your peace of mind we provide a free returns service at any time within 30 days from the day the goods are delivered. We'll arrange a collection at our expense - please see our returns page for more information. In rare situations, free returns may not apply. For example, if the product is made to order. See our full terms and conditions for more information
Redwood Safety Boots
A classic ankle boot design that incorporates slip-resistance along with resistance to solvents and...
- Resistant to solvents and fuel oil.
- Black smooth waxy grain leather.
- Suitable for environments such as food processing and electronics.
- 200J impact resistant.
- Heat resistant sole to 200°C.
- This product is classed as 'S1' and has all properties needed to pass the standard, including a 200 joule toecap, plus closed back, anti-static sole and energy absorbing heel.
- This product has slip resistance on ceramic tile floors with Sodium Lauryl Sulphate Solution.
|Product Name||Redwood Safety Boots|
|Delivery time||5 days|
|Sold by||1 Piece|